Monday, December 29, 2008

Off to Ohio and Bike Riding

We're waiting to for Fred to get back from AutoZone, where he's buying a bulb for the tail light of the Buick. We could have taken the Prius on this trip, but its back seat is really uncomfortable for the person sitting in the middle. The five of us are going on this trip, so that's why we're taking the Buick. Unfortunately, this puts us at an even later start for our projected 9-10 hour trip. Marina is chomping at the bit -- she's been ready to go since early this morning.

The past two days I've gone on a short bike ride through the neighborhood. David and Marina and I went on Saturday, just Marina and I on Sunday. They are really great kids -- I'm significantly slower on my bike going up hills now than the two of them are, but they don't complain at all about having to wait for me. Maybe if I do more bike riding, I'll get stronger legs and better stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment